Yummy synchronises all your Delicious.com or Pinboard.in bookmarks with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, allowing you to quickly browse, search, add, edit and delete them.
Designed to be quick and easy to use with no superfluous animations or flashy graphics, Yummy stays out of your way allowing you to get straight to your bookmarks with the minimum of fuss.
- Add, edit and delete bookmarks. Includes handy bookmarklet for Safari
- Add tags to a new bookmark by selecting from a list of existing tags or take suggestions
- Synchronise with Delicious when it starts or on demand
- Browse bookmarks by date or tag
- View all fields held by Delicious (notes, date, tags, etc)
- Search for bookmarks by tag(s), title or notes; save your favourite searches
- Browsing and editing your bookmarks even works offline
- Browse your Tag Bundles (not currently supported by Delicious, but your old ones should still work)
- Built-in web page preview
- Send bookmarks to Instapaper and ReadItLater
- Send bookmarks to Twitter within the app or using your favourite Twitter client if you prefer
- Send bookmarks to Facebook
Yummy has been maintained and supported since its release in September 2008. It was the first iOS Delicious app to allow adding, editing and deleting bookmarks; it was the first, and for a long time, only one to support Yahoo! ID authentication; it was the first to support the iPad.