Yummy synchronises all your Delicious.com or Pinboard.in bookmarks with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, allowing you to quickly browse, search, add, edit and delete them.
Designed to be quick and easy to use with no superfluous animations or flashy graphics, Yummy stays out of your way allowing you to get straight to your bookmarks with the minimum of fuss.
- Supports both Delicious and Pinboard
- Log in to multiple accounts of either type simultaneously (IAP required)
- Add, edit and delete bookmarks
- Includes iOS 8 “Share” extension
- Synchronise with Delicious or Pinboard.in in the background, so it’s always up to date
- Browse bookmarks by date or tag
- Filter by bookmarks flagged ‘to read’
- Filter by bookmarks that have no tags
- Use ‘full text search’ feature to find all your bookmarks (IAP required)
- View all fields held by Delicious (notes, date, tags, etc)
- Built-in web browser
- Supports standard iOS link sharing
- Supports 1Password to get your username and password
- Full iOS 8 “good citizen,” featuring a share extension, handover, full iPhone 6 and 6+ support
- Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 8 or higher
Yummy was the first Delicious app on iOS to support Yahoo! ID log in (December 2009); the first to support iPad (release 2.5); and has been actively maintained since its release in August 2008. Version 3 is a ground-up rewrite using all the new features that Apple have introduced since iOS 2 and taking advantage of the hardware advances since the original iPhone.