Quick Calendar is a convenient and simple calendar widget showing the current month in your Notification Centre.
Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- The current date is highlighted
- It uses the system defined calendar, so your week begins on the right day, and the dates are fully localised
- It shows one, two or four months
- Customisable highlight colours
- Super simple. Super convenient. Download Quick Calendar today!
Available on the Mac App Store. It’s free, but you can send a donation from right inside the app.
Available on the iPhone and iPad App Store now! It is free, but you can send a donation from right inside the app.
All versions — Mac, iPad and iPhone — also include a legacy widget for use with older system software. The screenshots and features outlined here are for macOS Big Sur and higher and iOS 14 and higher.
- A complication that shows the current date
Available on the iPhone and iPad App Store now!
How do I enable the widget
Where did the next/previous buttons go?
For iOS14 and macOS Big Sur, Apple completely changed the way that widgets work. In the plus column, you can put them on the home screen of your iPhone. In the negative column, widgets are not interactive. It’s not possible to include buttons in a widget. The feature was not removed as much as Apple made it impossible to implement.
I wrote more about it in the blog.
I will add the feature back once Apple makes it possible to do so. Writing negative reviews in the App Store won’t help.