I am pleased to announce that Yummy 2.5 is making its way to the App Store ready for download. It’s a free update for all existing users and the usual “tier 2” price for everyone else — that is, $1.99, £1.19, €1.59, ¥230 or your local equivalent.
Visually, you might notice the revised icon:
And there’s quite a lot of new functionality too:
- iPad support
- iOS4 support
- “Retina display” support for iPhone 4 and the new iPod touches
- A count of the number of bookmarks that each tag has
- Experimental pinboard.in support
- Improvements to the Yahoo! ID authorisation process
- Post to Twitter using Osfoora
- Shorten your links using uCut.it
- The usual other bug fixes and refinements
I’ll be posting about each of these features — or at least those that make sense — over the following week. I’ve already written about what you can expect in the iPad version and what effect the multi-tasking will (or won’t) have.
Or you can just download your copy now!
One reply on “Introducing: Yummy 2.5”
Hi Stephen! Thank you so much for making this a free update, I love having Yummy – in all its glory – on my ipad :))