What you need to know about Rootn Tootn 2.0, our baby feed timer and reminder app, in four bullet points:
- It launches today
- It still allows you to record your baby’s eating and sleeping routine, setting reminders, writing notes, and all without the boring pastel pinks and blues
- It’s a substantial update that optimises the app for iOS 7 and puts your most important content front and centre
- It’s now free for new users with an in-app purchase that unlocks the full functionality
For both new and existing users, Rootn Tootn 2.0 offers the following changes:
- New, cleaner look for iOS 7, including improved blur effect and more space for your reminders on the home screen
- Enhanced contrast between the background image and your data so you can see what’s important to you more quickly than ever
- Rejigged interface, with a more logical layout, putting the information you want to see more prominently
- Tap and hold when finishing a timer to go straight to the notes screen
The free version —
did I say that Rootn Tootn is now free to download? — gives you all the updates, all the enhancements, all the features of the full version but limits you to the two standard reminders and and the default background image. There is no advertising, no limits of how much data you can enter or how long you can use it.
A lot of work has gone into this release. We hope you like it.